Saturday, October 22, 2011

I liked it, so I put a ring on it.

© Boyish Chic Jillian Pfund
Swarovski ring (normally $125, scored it for $40!) at Rue La La. Check it out for some good deals!
Promise rings don't always need to come from someone you're dating. Sometimes, they can just come from you, for you - for whatever promise you need to make yourself. Bought myself this crystal ring from Swarovski last week. It's been a long, sometimes amazing/sometimes heart wrenching year & I wanted to make a promise to myself to love me... for me, irregardless.

Sometimes, it's just nice to know someone has your back. Even if that someone is yourself. And, no, you don't need a ring or any other product to prove it... it's just a nice reminder.

Live it up this weekend,
xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making my day. Keep living in love. xx.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...