Saturday, October 15, 2011

The blouse I’m wearing today to prep for a photo shoot at the mall that I’m shooting tomorrow. Got it in San Fran & I just love how airy it is but still feminine. Dyed my usual red, Rogue look. Going to ring in the New Year this year as a full headed auburn… nervous! But excited.
The blouse I’m wearing today to prep for a photo shoot at the mall that I’m shooting tomorrow. Got it in San Fran & I just love how airy it is but still feminine. Dyed my usual red, Rogue look. Going to ring in the New Year this year as a full headed auburn… nervous! But excited.

Edit: This post was from yesterday! Sorry I'm soo behind on posts this week! xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making my day. Keep living in love. xx.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...