Monday, September 12, 2011

Wu-ing me.

Jason Wu woos again!


My goodness, Jason Wu - the collection was stunning. In its entirety, this is so far my favorite collection from NYFW. Looking at it all, it was hard to pick favorites, but there were several that jumped out at me as innovative & chic. The collection was feminine (bows, body suits, flowing skirts), but with masculine accents throughout (stiff collars, solid center hemlines that resembled skinny ties...).  I loved how he played with neutral blacks, grays & whites and then added pops of a creamy pink, electric greenish-yellow & vibrant blue, interwoven with floral prints. Lovely, but with an edge.


photos via Elle












The master himself: Jason Wu

2 comments:

  1. I always love his work! It's so beautiful and feminine! The yellow dress is my favorite!

    XoXo
    Plami

    http://www.fashionthrill.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Completely agree, Plami! That dress is... stunning. Think it'll end up on the red carpet?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day. Keep living in love. xx.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...