Thursday, September 8, 2011

welcome to the jungle.

Alexander McQueen shows us how to add it as an accent to a whole outfit. // Jeffrey Campbell wedges // oxfords // blazer // crossbody bag
A style trend from this season is leopard print. As a vegetarian, I don’t buy real animal fur, but I think the print is pretty fun in small doses. I’m not sure I’m diggin’ a maxi dress covered in leopard print (don’t want to look like I’ve been swallowed by a leopard), but I really like it when used as an accent.


Above are some separate ways I think leopard print could be added to an outfit, in small, but fun ways. None of them are too over the top so they won’t take over your style, but rather add some chicness to it (without breaking your bank).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making my day. Keep living in love. xx.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...