Tuesday, September 20, 2011

sea breeze.

Spent a day down the shore at the Ocean Grove flea market & ended the day with a walk to the beach. The flea market was fun; vintage Dooney & Bourkes (their vintage are way cuter) & old postcards. It was really interesting reading the postcards that had notes on them from the early 1900's. Seeing what people wrote was sometimes silly & sometimes lovely. That must be an adventure; finding all of those.

Wearing my all time favorite maxi skirt that my Momma made for herself in her early 20's (so talented!). Thankfully, it fits me now! Also, wearing my all time favorite wedges. Their color reminds me of the sun & mangoes, which makes me smile.


skirt, my Momma's creation. // big buddha platform wedges. // belt, vintage. // pacsun tank top. // american apparel bandeau.



exploring.


xx.

2 comments:

Thanks for making my day. Keep living in love. xx.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...