Friday, September 23, 2011

peter pan color: how I do.

Spent yesterday at a design meeting at Starbucks, designing at home & then... at the movies (Lion King is still AMAZING) - booyah! So, I wanted to be comfortable, but put together.



What I wore today: my new peter pan collared shirt - hearts, not polka dots! with some boyish gray jeans & booties. Added my new Stila lip enamel, which came out more raspberry than red (to those looking to buy some!) & a girl pink & yellow floral ring I made for my Remedy (see previous post). Finished it off with some messy hair &... that's how I rocked a peter pan collar - boyish chic style.


shirt,  h&m // jeans, bullhead // booties, nine west
stila lip enamel in joy red.
I love hanging up photobooth pics all over my mirror. Makes my heart happy.

How would/have you rocked a peter pan collar?
xx.

P.S. Happy weekend, baby!

2 comments:

  1. I think this outfit is beyond adorable. The collar really adds a cute touch and you look casual but really stylish!
    -Meagan
    www.spunkychateau.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Meagan <3!
    Your compliment makes my day.
    xx.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day. Keep living in love. xx.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...