Tuesday, September 13, 2011

not just a girl.

Gwen Stefani. From her No Doubt rocker days to her present more polished ones, Gwen is always kickin' ass. She's always been empowering for women, never afraid to hang with the dudes & all of that, on top of her awesome fashion sense, makes Gwen so incredibly cool. Plus, she's got her own fashion line and a family: this woman does it all.

Gwen's got an edgy sense of style that's feminine, but has a rocker attitude. She's never predictable; always fashion forward with her own twist. Really, I'd love to just kick with her for a weekend (& go shopping). I fell in love with her Spring 2012 collection, L.A.M.B, for NYFW. And, I'm happy to be reminded, Gwen's not going anywhere (thankfully!). (runway images via NYMag Fashion)

No Doubt days via 
Gwen Stefani, now -- boyish chic! via
Spring 2011 looks - loving the sweetheart cut dress...
Pop of the shoes...
Her hair! & Jacket!!

I'd like to have this whole outfit. & really wanting that bag...
Jacket <3
This feels so No Doubt era to me & I love it!

Tribal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making my day. Keep living in love. xx.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...