Thursday, September 8, 2011

my Remedy in the wild // fashion shoot

This is a mini fashion shoot I styled, modeled in & partially photographed with my lovely & talented cousin, Judith Sewer, for my company, my Remedy. We really had such a stellar time shooting this! Here, I’m rocking an adorable, sweetheart cut Betsey Johnson dress & a pair of boyish, but feminine (hello, roses!) lace up Docs. Finished it off with a tribal necklace I made for my Remedy that I wear constantly. Judith’s wearing the Retro Dove Ring from the line. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do, xx.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making my day. Keep living in love. xx.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...