Monday, September 19, 2011

emmys, emmys, emmys!

While I didn't get to see the majority of the show (I was spending some quality time with my dad), I did get to see the fabulous red carpet & some of my favorite fashionistas strut their stuff. Some actresses just always hit it on the mark, like the always stunning Lea Michele who wore Marchesa. The whole look is flawless: perfectly fitting silhoutte with that open back & fun shoulders paired with simple jewelry, hair & makeup. She looks beautiful without looking overdone. 


(photos via E!)




Other ladies who stunned:
Evan Rachel Wood in Elie Saab. // Again, perfect silhoutte & the perfect amount of glam.

Jennifer Carpenter in Tony Ward Couture

Minka Kelly in Zac Posen.
Kristen Wiig in Zac Posen. // Love the ombre, but wish it was either on top or on the bottom, but not both.

Jayma Mays in Zuhair Murad. // Adorable & feminine!

Sarah Hyland in Christian Siriano. // The color & gown are so lovely. She looks like a goddess! I'm still debating if I like her makeup & hair, as well as her shoes with this gown, though... 
What do you think?
There were also some misses in the fashion department for me, personally. What do you think?:
Julianna Margulies - Giorgio Armani Privé. // The cut on top is not pretty & I'm not getting these... clear beads things? She did try for something unusual though, so props on that! (via JustJared)

Katie Holmes in Calvin Klein. // Her makeup and hair are gorgeous! But the cut on the top of the dress is just unfortunate. It reminds me of a sports bra & it doesn't do justice to her beautiful figure.
But, sheesh, her makeup & hair are truly stunning! Rockin' that, Katie. (via Just Jared)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making my day. Keep living in love. xx.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...