Thursday, September 8, 2011

edgy floral.

moto jacket // rings, cuff, eye liners, fragrance, fedora, shorts, nail polish, bag, lipstick, cheek tint, eyeshadows: mark // blouse // booties

This is how I would style mark products. I love to rock feminine floral with an edge by adding in darker tones, like the deep red of this mark fedora & charcoal shorts, mixed with boyish accessories like this leather jacket, mark cuff & rings. I’d smooth on mark red lipstick for an edgy, but girly pop, while keeping my eyes & cheeks more natural with light pinks & neutrals. I’d add a small, light cat eye with mark metallic eyeshadow and mark What a Line. To finish off the look, I’d grab my edgy Get a Handle On It bag & rockin’ lace up pump booties. Time to paint on some mark metallic nail polish, dab on some flirty mark Citrus Bloom Fragrance Mist and I’m off for a night with my girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making my day. Keep living in love. xx.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...